"[NAME] Thank you for visiting [FACILITY]. Did we meet your expectations today?
You have 6 hours to complete this optional survey before it expires.
'Reply: "1" for Exceeded, "2" for Met, "3" for Did not meet"
The second message sent after the patient replies:
"How likely are you to recommend us to others?
Reply: "1" for Very Likely, "2" for Likely, "3" for Not likely"
The third message sent after a patient replies to the second message:
"Please share with us any comments you have:"
If a patient replies to the third message with a comment, they will be sent a link to leave a google review.
"Thank you for your feedback. Want to share a Google review?
Click here: [GOOGLE REVIEW LINK]
- The feedback survey stays open for six hours, based on the time from when the patient is discharged, rather than just one hour.
- We expect this change to increase the sample size.
- Previously, many patients didn't complete the survey within an hour. Previously, we did not have any limit. However, this created a problem where a patient who have an open survey from a previous visit, and when they texted a curbside code for a new visit (potentially days, months or even years later), FeedbackBot would think the patient was responding to a survey.
- Additionally, we did not mention in the message that it closed in one hour. So they would respond the next morning and not realize that the survey is closed.
- Now the survey tells them that they have six hours to complete the survey.
- Additionally, if they respond after six hours, it tells them that the survey is closed.
- While the default is six hours, we can change the interval on a customer-by-customer basis.
- The discharge survey and feedback loop are completed when the patient responds with comments to the test "Please share with us any comments you have:" In other words, once the patient has sent the google review link, the feedback loop has been closed.
- If the patients answer just the Like scale questions, the survey is NOT complete
- The patient feedback survey will INCLUDE partially complete survey responses.
- The patient feedback survey will EXCLUDE surveys where the patient did not answer at least one question.
|Question Answered by Pt in < 6 hours?||Response Status||Include in Pt Feedback Report?|
|Prompt 1 no||Incomplete||no|
|Prompt 1 yes, but not Prompt 2||Partially Complete||yes|
|Prompt 2, but not open response||Partially Complete||yes|
Below is an example of what the patient will see if they try to respond to the survey after 6 hours. Six hours start from when the patient is discharged.
How to view the patient feedback reports in ER Express:
Step 1: Navigate to the blue menu on the left-hand side of the screen. If the menu is collapsed (i.e. you only see icons, no menu headers) click on the “>” icon to expand the menu. Select “Reports” to display the submenu options, then choose a report type from the list. The tutorial steps below are specific to the "Patient Feedback" report.
Step 2: Select a date range, then click on the "Submit" button.
The patient feedback report includes complete and partial responses, but not incomplete responses.